UA Chat

Chronotagging

My Blog Gets Bricked


Welcome to a wonderfully disappointing blog post with a most promising title.

Once while I was on set between set-ups while working in a kind of alley/parking lot thing downtown I noticed these spectacular white walls made of many different sized brick in a various states of decay. I snapped away and filed 'em under Walls.

Upon employing some new design elements utilizing Blogger's new bitchin' Template Designer I remembered these .jpeg jewels and thought it would be keen to adorn the background with one, but it was not to be so. I sourced and Photoshopped, uploaded and redirected, embedded and previewed but to no avail. Blogger assures us that that feature is at the top of their to do list. And I hope it's in their 80% time.

I'm not sure why I was so compelled. I suppose a  Comedian is most comfortable presenting content in front of a brick wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment